- NO Swords, blades, knives and other real melee weapons
Metal swords, metal knives, Claws, and other active martial arts weapons are not allowed.
- Offensive and/or overly revealing attire is prohibited. If you’re asked to cover up by staff or security, please comply immediately or risk ejection from the convention.
- No real weapons or functioning projectile weapons – including guns, crossbows, swords, ninja stars, water pistols, silly-string guns, etc.
- All fake and prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted.
- Metal weapons and objects that are deemed harmful towards attendees (sharp weapons and props) are prohibited.
- No explosives or flash pots
- Weapons must be easily distinguishable from real weapons.
Our security and staff reserve to right to refuse any weapon or costume accessory/prop into the show at any time. Additionally, weapons will be zip tied to show that staff has checked them to deem them safe!